List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: [Issue N23227] Menu key doesn't work
From:       André Wöbbeking <Woebbeking () onlinehome ! de>
Date:       2003-05-28 15:23:53

On Wednesday 28 May 2003 15:27, qt-bugs@trolltech.com wrote:

> the bug was that the consumed flag is also still TRUE; this should be
> FALSE in the constructor. I've fixed that for the next beta, thanks
> for pointing it out!

Should not the accept flag be FALSE too? In qapplication_x11.cpp

    if ( type == QEvent::KeyPress && code == Qt::Key_Menu ) {
	QContextMenuEvent e( QContextMenuEvent::Keyboard, QPoint( 5, 5 ), mapToGlobal( QPoint( 5, 5 ) ), 0 );
	QApplication::sendSpontaneousEvent( this, &e );
	if( e.isAccepted() )
	    return TRUE;
    }

you test for accepted and not for consumed.

André