List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Binary compatibility rules?
From:       Mosfet <dan.duley () verizon ! net>
Date:       2003-05-25 3:06:42

Just to make sure, it says it's okay to add new static data members. I assume
it's also okay to add static public methods?

Specifically I've been doing all the KDE lib stuff I've been wanting to get
done and did a lot of enhancements to KImageEffect, but I need to add some
new static methods with additional parameters.