Just to make sure, it says it's okay to add new static data members. I assume it's also okay to add static public methods? Specifically I've been doing all the KDE lib stuff I've been wanting to get done and did a lot of enhancements to KImageEffect, but I need to add some new static methods with additional parameters. On Friday 23 May 2003 07:46 am, Adrian Bool wrote: > Hi Mosfet, > > google gave me this, > > http://developer.kde.org/documentation/library/kdeqt/kde3arch/devel-binaryc >ompatibility.html > > regards, > > aid > > On Fri, 23 May 2003, Mosfet wrote: > > I recall kde.org used to have a list of things you have to follow in > > order to maintain C++ binary compatibility. Anyone remember where this > > is? > > > > >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to > > >> unsubscribe << >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<