List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: ui.rc file location
From:       Sarang Lakare <sarang () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2003-04-29 21:22:07

This is the best work-around mentioned till now I guess.. but it is still not
a solution.

I havn't seen a single satisfying argument for not looking at the current
working directory for .rc file before the system directories. The behavior in
KDE 3.0 was right and should be restored IMHO. If there is an important
reason for not doing it that way, then I would like to know it?

Looking for .rc in pwd works very well for development, especially when an IDE
is used, _without_ any work-arounds.

Sarang