List:       kde-devel
Subject:    WMF support through kimgio
From:       Michael Goffioul <goffioul () imec ! be>
Date:       2003-04-29 16:12:07

Is there already a working kimgio_wmf out there? I know there's a
libkwmf in koffice, but it's not like a kimgio plugin. (I'm just
asking because it would be useful to extract WMF data form TNEF
attachments).

Thanks.
Michael.

Michael Goffioul		IMEC-DESICS-MIRA
e-mail: goffioul@imec.be	(Mixed-Signal and RF Applications)
Tel:    +32/16/28-8510		Kapeldreef, 75
Fax:    +32/16/28-1515		3001 HEVERLEE, BELGIUM