List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kdenetwork compile problem
From:       André Wöbbeking <Woebbeking () onlinehome ! de>
Date:       2003-04-26 17:54:37

On Friday 25 April 2003 17:44, Carsten Pfeiffer wrote:
> On Friday 25 April 2003 17:24, Tim Wunder wrote:
> > certificatewizard.cpp: In constructor
> > `CertificateWizard::CertificateWizard(QWidget*, const char*, bool,
> > unsigned int)':
> > certificatewizard.cpp:124: invalid use of undefined type `struct
> > KURLRequester'
> > certificatewizard.h:19: forward declaration of `struct
> > KURLRequester' certificatewizard.cpp:126: no matching function for
> > call to `QGridLayout:: addWidget(KURLRequester*&, int, int)'
>
> Try to understand the error message: KURLRequester is undefined,
> there's only a forward declaraction in the header file.
>
> So add
> #include <kurlrequester.h>
> to the cpp file.

To an uic generated file?

I had the same trouble some days before. It arises if you have different
Qt and kdelibs versions on your system. The called uic and
kde/lib/kde3/plugins/designer/kdewidgets.so must be compiled with the
same Qt. Otherwise uic "ignores" the widgets in kdewidgets.so and don't
put the includes in the generated cpp.

Set the enviroment variables PATH, KDEDIR and QTDIR to matching values.

Cheers,
André