List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Sub-contractor needed with QT/KDE development experience
From:       tanner () real-time ! com
Date:       2003-04-23 19:12:02

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

I talked with Zack Rusin, the official KDE Representative for the US Region and
he told me to post this message to this list.

Real Time is looking for a QT/KDE developer for a sub-contract
position.

Your first responsibility will be to write code, but you will have a
secondary responsibility to help mentor Win32 developers (VC++, VB
developers) on how todevelop QT/KDE code in a Linux environment.

Think of the position as a missionary :-) You'll come with me into the
world of Win32 developers and preach the open source/linux gospel
-and- get paid to do it. What could be better? :-)

I must stress that you will need strong QT/KDE skills. Since you'll
have to mentor other developers in these skills -and- you'll start
mentoring day 1.  There won't be much time for learning as you go on
the contract.

Skill set:
Experience developing in a Linux environment (using Redhat now)
QT/KDE development experience (Using QT-3.0.5 and KDE-3.0.4 now)
CVS experience
Team Development
Communication Skills
XP (extreme programming) Development
KDevelop experience a plus
Cppunit experience a plus

Start Date: Week of Apr 28, 2003
End Date: Should know on Apr 23, 2003, but looking like Jul 1, 2003
Rate: Negotiable
Location: Hopkins, Minnesota USA (must work on site)

--
Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>         | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org, Minnesota, Linux | Fax   : (952)943-8500