List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: [Resending] various problems
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2003-03-26 15:20:05

If nobody answers, you should perhaps better fill bugs reports at KDE Bugs:
http://bugs.kde.org
(Please one bug per problem.)

As for (1), Roger Larsson has give two bug numbers. Therefore  you should see
if you can add comments to those bugs before perhaps adding a new bug report
for (1).

Have a nice day/evening/night!