List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: am i the only one to get this ?
From:       Andy Fawcett <andy () athame ! co ! uk>
Date:       2003-03-17 21:44:08

On Monday 17 March 2003 23:33, Dominique Devriese wrote:
> Andy Fawcett writes:
>
>   Andy> On Monday 17 March 2003 23:25, Dominique Devriese wrote:
>   >> seems like someone from this company is subscribed to kde-edu or
>   >> kde-edu-devel.. can anyone block these mails, please ?
>
>   Andy> Anyone posting to the list will have got a response like that
>   Andy> from them, it has been happening for some time.
>
>   Andy> I (as list maintainer) will write to them and tell them that
>   Andy> it is annoying.
>
>   Andy> On the other hand, if the person subscribed from that company
>   Andy> wants to update their subscription email address, that would
>   Andy> cure it too...
>
> I'm not trying to be annoying, but can't you do it for him/her ?  The
> mail everyone keeps getting seems to be quite clear about what change
> is necessary..

If I don't get a response in a few days, I will disable the account and
let them know.

Only fair to give them a chance, and it may be that the subscribed
person does not even know of these mails, as they bounce back to the
original poster not to the list.

Andy

--
Andy Fawcett                                     | andy@athame.co.uk