List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: New Sidebar Module
From:       "Nicholas Hagen" <tommy () zidnet ! net>
Date:       2003-03-02 15:16:39

Yeah, it is very Win XP like, but unfortunately it does make life easier,
especially for dumb users who do not know what they are doing.

What I do want to do is either make the interface pluggable, so you can
add your own plugins, or just have all the standard ones and add an
interface to enable/disable certain ones.  Plus, I recently added support
to collapse the interface and a new section for previews using
KIO::JobPreview.  Now I just need to add Movie and Audio support.  Anyone
know of an easy way to add those?

Anyone know if there is a chance to get this put into kdeaddons package or
should we just keep it independent of KDE.

--
Nicholas Hagen
z|net Internet Development

Your Message Read: Andrea Bergia