List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Help!
From:       u34rb <u34rb () abdn ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2003-02-27 15:34:59

I am trying to install Mandrake 8.2. I have got stuck when a CD was
requested to be loaded. I placed it in the drive and it refused to
recognize it (or any of the others in the set). Subsequently, I have
managed to install all the .rpm files from another of the cds. This was
by "select all" then some sort of open command that ran an "installer",
but although I can "select all" on the other cds I just can't find
"installer" again. It's like I dreamt it! Please help!