I am trying to install Mandrake 8.2. I have got stuck when a CD was requested to be loaded. I placed it in the drive and it refused to recognize it (or any of the others in the set). Subsequently, I have managed to install all the .rpm files from another of the cds. This was by "select all" then some sort of open command that ran an "installer", but although I can "select all" on the other cds I just can't find "installer" again. It's like I dreamt it! Please help! ------------ rodney basford u34rb@abdn.ac.uk >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<