List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Ctrl F in konqueror branch
From:       "Erik K. Pedersen" <erik () binghamton ! edu>
Date:       2003-02-27 6:48:22

Torsdag den 27. februar 2003 06:31 skrev George Staikos:

>   I just verified and it works fine for me since updating.

OK I will try again

I occasionally run this script overnight and check in the morning if it
worked. I don't suppose there is something obviously wrong with that?

#!/bin/sh
#Version 3.1.1
DIRECTS="
arts
kdepim
kdesdk
kdeedu
kdegraphics
kdeadmin
kdeartwork
kdegames
kdemultimedia
kdenetwork
kdetoys
kdeutils
koffice
quanta
kdeaddons
"
for dirx in $DIRECTS
do
cd /home/erik/compile/$dirx
cvs up && make -f Makefile.cvs && ./configure && make && make install
done