List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Which CVS-tag for arts
From:       Adriaan de Groot <adridg () cs ! kun ! nl>
Date:       2003-02-07 18:17:24

On Friday 07 February 2003 17:44, Rainer Wirtz wrote:
> Am Freitag, 7. Februar 2003 05:57 schrieb tech@bishop.dhs.org:
> > First, use KDE_3_1_BRANCH, otherwise you aren't getting updates, just
> > a single snapshot.  Second, use ARTS_1_1_BRANCH for arts.
>
> Thanks,
> another question, is BRANCH considered stable, read, are there only
> Bugfixes? Or is there a chance that it's broken on occasion? In the

I know I occasionally manage to do partial commits in BRANCH, leaving it
broken for a day or so. Even when committing bugfixes. This is rare, though.
You certainly have a better chance of it being compilable than with HEAD,
though.

--
pub  1024D/FEA2A3FE 2002-06-18 Adriaan de Groot <groot@kde.org>
     Key fingerprint = 934E 31AA 80A7 723F 54F9  50ED 76AC EE01 FEA2 A3FE