List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE compilation
From:       Dirk Mueller <mueller () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-01-30 18:46:57

On Don, 30 Jan 2003, Jozef Kosoru wrote:

> > Strange, because I compile KDE with GCC 3.3 and it compiles just fine.
> Yes, that's really strange, because GCC 3.3 has not been released yet.

Yeah, I know. but there are things like CVS, and I tend to test KDE cvs
against various compiling environments to exactly avoid reports like this
one.

So I'm still interested in where you see a compilation failure with GCC 3.3
(or any other gcc version) that hasn't been fixed in CVS yet.

--
Dirk (received 413 mails today)