List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Amount of KDE Developers?
From:       aegir () linuxfrench ! net
Date:       2003-01-30 13:36:08

Selon "Timo A. Hummel" <timo@timohummel.com>:

> I estimated about 1.000 developers, translators and graphic artists
> which are actively developing stuff on cvs.kde.org (like kdelibs,
> kdebase, kdeutils etc etc)

For developpers, you may have a look into the CVS stats to have the list of who
commits...

About translators, you may go to the i18n pages, and add 1 translator for each
2000 translated messages.

> and estimated 10.000 developers which are
> independantly contributing kde applications.

You may ask to kde.com how many active users are registered on apps.kde.com

> Thanks for your help :)

It is just an idea about how to get somewhat accurates numbers...