List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Konqueror Ctrl-C/Ctrl-V
From:       Sarang Lakare <sarang () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2003-01-27 14:52:43

Hello,

I am seeing this weird behavior lately of konqueror that I cannot select a
file, Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V to copy it somewhere. It seems Ctrl-C refuses to copy
the file to clipboard. On pressing Ctrl-V, a dialog pops up asking me the
name of file into which I want to put the clipboard contents in and those
clipboard contents are actually some old contents - which means Ctrl-C is not
copying file to clipboard.

I can do copy-paste properly through the Edit menu however.

I also checked the shortcuts and Ctrl-C is assigned to copy and Ctrl-V is
assigned to paste.

Any ideas? This is with KDE 3.0.5a and I havn't played around with the
shortcut assignment atall!

Sarang