List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Ui enhancements
From:       Datschge () gmx ! net
Date:       2003-01-25 14:07:58

Input from me...

>You're welcome to disagree however that the icon text in these shots is
>ugly/unreadable...  but I like it and would appreciate input from others on

>this as well.

While I don't think the icon text are ugly (it's a great effect) or
completely unreadable they are still far from being readable as in not
tiring the
eyes. Especially the shot with small white icon text on white background [1]
is
very hard to read after some time since the shadow at the top is way to thin
and light. I'd clearly prefer having equally much shadow on all
sides.

[1]
http://www.spymac.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=9000&size=big&papass=&sort=1&thecat=500

Regards, Datschge