List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: [OT] seg fault in ld when compiling Qt
From:       Whitehawk Stormchaser <zerokode () gmx ! net>
Date:       2002-12-29 22:59:23

Greetings!
Alex: I had the exact same problem on my Abit / Celeron configuration... But
the memory was just fine and all; It looks like there was problem somewhere
else... Motherboard? CPU? I never had chance to figure this one out, because
of the limited mind capabilities of the repairman...
...but when I switched to older machinery (celeron, too) and with the same ram
I had no problem... It was just slower...

Maybe You should try with another MB? Or CPU?

Kind regards. ~W

--
Murphy's Law is recursive.  Washing your car to make it rain doesn't work.