List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Qt-3.1.1 under RedHat 8.0
From:       "christopher j bottaro" <cjb () cs ! utexas ! edu>
Date:       2002-12-24 8:42:02

screw upgrading.  save /home and reinstall everything from scratch...=)
thats what i do everytime an upgrade comes out...=)

hmm, what a pain in the ass you must be thinking!  well, i install qt/kde
(and other big things) onto an NFS share.  so when i upgrade, i just gotta
mount that NFS share and i got qt and kde all ready to go!  well...that
didn't really work when upgrading to redhat 8.0....;)

-- christopher