List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kio (KSycoca): WARNING
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicog () snafu ! de>
Date:       2002-12-13 22:38:00

The error means that KSycoca cannot do anything with the data, as it does not
know the version specified.

Have you a mix of KDE versions somehow/somewhere?

The normal fix is to run (if possible without KDE running):
  kbuildsycoca

However in your case, I do not know what it would bring.

Have a nice day/evening/night!