List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Konqueror tabbed browsing enhancement
From:       Tony Sideris <tonys111 () comcast ! net>
Date:       2002-12-12 6:58:21

I like the tab bar to disappear when there is only one page, but you're right
that the page dropping and raising can be annoying? Most people view pages in
a top-down manner, so what about an option for placing the tab bar on the
bottom of the frame window? The page's bottom border dropping wouldnt be
nearly as annoying (and propbably not noticable at all) to most people.

-Tony