List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Strange behaviour: Signal emitted once, slot invoked twice?
From:       Erik Sigra <sigra () home ! se>
Date:       2002-12-03 18:46:34

Has anybody ever seen the behaviour that a slot is invoked twice when the
signal is only emitted once? This is what happens to me now.

I know that I only emit the signal once because I placed a debug output before
the call to emit and I only see that debug text once when executing the
application.

I also know that I only connect the signal to the slot once because I put a
debug output before the connect call too and I see that debug text also only
once when executing the application.

And the slot is not called from anywhere else, I know that because I greped
for the identifier.

I find it hard to investigate the crufty signal/slot magic of Qt. What could
possible cause this odd behaviour?