List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE-CVS doesn't compile - docbook problem
From:       Andras Mantia <amantia () virtualartisans ! com>
Date:       2002-12-02 16:02:10

Hi,

 I think you misunderstood us. At least I have understood that the 4.1 is
removed from CVS HEAD and not from the "old" versions (3.1 BRANCH).
So sure that you was not getting any error. I think this kind of index.docbook
error appeared only for those using CVS HEAD, where 4.1 is not present
anymore.

Andras