List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: HEAD open for commits
From:       Dirk Mueller <mueller () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-11-29 17:09:59

On Fre, 29 Nov 2002, James Richard Tyrer wrote:

> I still am unable to compile three packages in KDE_3_1_0_RELEASE.

And I still haven't heard any details on this. Either you supply them, or
you stop moaning.

Managing Open Source developers is significantly more difficult than
managing commercial software because in the latter you only have to care
about where to spend your money on, while in the former you have to work on
how to not loose your resources.

--
Dirk (received 417 mails today)