List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Problem Initializing device during login
From:       "siddharth sharma rajput" <sidd_ait () rediffmail ! com>
Date:       2002-11-29 9:15:30

   Hi everybody,

       I am working on making kde login manager
       biometric capable. That needs device initialization
       at that time, but actually kcminit initializes
       them later on as ksplash shows on screen
       "Initializing   peripherals".

        I used system("./kcminit"), to initialize
        the peripherals. But still initializing of
        my biometric mouse aborts the login manager.

        Can anybody please suggest me what should i do?
        Please reply soon.

   Regards
   Siddharth Sharma
   Axis Software Pvt Ltd.