List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KDE 3.1 RC4, the final one (fingers crossed!)
From:       Aryan Ameri <a.ameri () linuxiran ! org>
Date:       2002-11-19 9:36:40

On  2002-11-19 4:21:08 Dirk Mueller wrote:

> PS: The CVS freeze is not yet over. You still must not change i18n strings,
> and please hold back bigger code changes and new features, because it will
> make possible CVS tag movings really difficult. The CVS freeze
> will be opened when the CVS is branched, which is when 3.1 is
> being announced. I'll notify you separately.

If i18n strings are freezed, then how come today, when I updated my i18n
Templates, I see that two strings had been added to "konqueror"? What shall I
do with these two? Shall I update konqueror or just leave it?

Cheers
--
Calling their enemies "terrorists" was an excuse for
the Nazis to do whatever violation of the human rights.

Aryan