On 2002-11-19 4:21:08 Dirk Mueller wrote: > PS: The CVS freeze is not yet over. You still must not change i18n stri= ngs,=20 > and please hold back bigger code changes and new features, because it w= ill=20 > make possible CVS tag movings really difficult. The CVS freeze=20 > will be opened when the CVS is branched, which is when 3.1 is=20 > being announced. I'll notify you separately. If i18n strings are freezed, then how come today, when I updated my i18n=20 Templates, I see that two strings had been added to "konqueror"? What sha= ll I=20 do with these two? Shall I update konqueror or just leave it? =20 Cheers --=20 Calling their enemies "terrorists" was an excuse for the Nazis to do whatever violation of the human rights. Aryan >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<