List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Qt-3.1.0 & Xft-2
From:       James Richard Tyrer <tyrerj () acm ! org>
Date:       2002-11-19 5:21:55

I compiled Xft[2] from source and it isn't called Xft2, unless there is
a place to get a newer version and Google can't find it.

Apparently, RedHat decided to call it Xft2 to avoid conflicts.

So, I reinstalled: "fontconfig" and now it appears to have worked.  At
least:

	ldd libqt-mt.so.3.1.0

shows the proper libraries linked.

I rebuilt aRts OK and now I have started on the KDE tree.

--
JRT