List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kdelibs compile error
From:       "Gerold J. Wucherpfennig" <gjwucherpfennig () gmx ! net>
Date:       2002-11-08 19:07:54

> Gerold J. Wucherpfennig wrote:
> > I try to compile the latest CVS HEAD version of KDELIBS and since
> > qt-copy is updated to qt 3.1-beta
>
> HEAD isn't going to build unless you are using qt-copy HEAD.

Sure, but my qt-copy is up-to-date :)
I mean the problem has happened first when qt-copy was updated
to qt-3.1-beta.
I compiled qt-copy HEAD (qt-3.1.0-rc2), but compiling
kdelibs HEAD still produces these errors.
I will make a cvs-clean again, but this didn't help me before...
... and it will take some hours on my P2 266.