List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: DrKonqi generates useless backtraces here
From:       Pavel Troller <patrol () sinus ! cz>
Date:       2002-11-08 19:04:46

Hi!
 I can proudly inform that from now, I can get beautiful backtraces from
my DrKonqi. It started to work probably due to upgrade of my glibc to 2.3.1.
My former glibc, 2.2.5, was compiled with a --enable-omitfp option, which I
didn't use now. I think it was the main reason. It doesn't explain why gdb
was able to get the BT but DrKonqi not, but it's not important now. So
I'm sharing my experience here, maybe somebody will find it useful.

                                      With regards, Pavel Troller