List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Tab-Close button like in mozilla
From:       Ladislav Strojil <Ladislav.Strojil () seznam ! cz>
Date:       2002-11-06 8:51:21

On Tuesday 05 November 2002 22:44, Zack Rusin wrote:
<SNIP>
> Hey cool, maybe we could work together on that as I haven't heard
> anything from Doug in a long time. One thing I'll add to your list
> above is the ability to change widgets within tabs on the fly - which
> would get rid of the nasty timeout in Konqueror between the link click
> and tab being actually shown (we use it to check the mimetype).

Wow, this would be just wonderful. IMHO this delay is a great usability
problem (mainly because if I click on a second link before the first one is
opened, the first one is never opened).

Thanks for your work, I'm looking forward to testing it. :-)

Cheers,
Lada

--
    ~       Ladislav Strojil, MFF UK