List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Tab-Close button like in mozilla
From:       Zack Rusin <zack () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-11-05 19:13:24

On Tuesday 05 November 2002 10:34, Stephan Binner wrote:
> On Tuesday 05 November 2002 15:56, Willi Richert wrote:
> > is it planned to add such a nice x-Button at the right side of the
> > tab button line like in mozilla, which closes the current tab
> > window?
>
> Don't think so, but rather a close button on every tab.

Both approaches are impossible with QTabWidget.

> > If not I would code that. Feedback?
>
> Doug Hanley and Zack Rusin IIRC wanted to work on this too. Work
> together.

I'll be working on it after we release 3.1, I simply have too many
things to do to even play with it before that. The idea is that we will
have to create a completely new tabbar widget. QTab, QTabBar and
QTabWidget are useless for us.

Zack

--
Stress is when you wake up screaming and you realize you haven't
fallen asleep yet.