On Tuesday 05 November 2002 10:34, Stephan Binner wrote: > On Tuesday 05 November 2002 15:56, Willi Richert wrote: > > is it planned to add such a nice x-Button at the right side of the > > tab button line like in mozilla, which closes the current tab > > window? > > Don't think so, but rather a close button on every tab. Both approaches are impossible with QTabWidget. > > If not I would code that. Feedback? > > Doug Hanley and Zack Rusin IIRC wanted to work on this too. Work > together. I'll be working on it after we release 3.1, I simply have too many things to do to even play with it before that. The idea is that we will have to create a completely new tabbar widget. QTab, QTabBar and QTabWidget are useless for us. Zack -- Stress is when you wake up screaming and you realize you haven't fallen asleep yet. >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<