List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KMail and WINE integration - virus
From:       Karl-Heinz Zimmer <khz () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-10-25 20:11:51

On Friday 25 October 2002 21:29, Roger Larsson wrote:
> On Friday 25 October 2002 19.05, Thorsten Schnebeck wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > Maybe time for YACO (yet another config option ;-)
> >
> > Thinking of kiosk-like systems it would be nice to have an option that
> > kmail can _only_ save attachment. Or is this possible with a current
> > kmail?
>
> Problem is - if you have save, and then click on the saved file.
> Then you get no notification... [That might be what happened]

NO.

This did not happen.

In the meanwhile the author admitted that he was wrong: The user had
been warned by KMail's warning dialog and he had been told that WINE
would be started.

So saying that there was no chance to know this before is just: Wrong.

Karl-Heinz
--
Karl-Heinz Zimmer, Senior Software Engineer, Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB
<mailto:khz@klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se>            <mailto:khz@kde.org>