List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KMail and WINE integration - virus
From:       Roger Larsson <roger.larsson () norran ! net>
Date:       2002-10-25 19:29:56

On Friday 25 October 2002 19.05, Thorsten Schnebeck wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Maybe time for YACO (yet another config option ;-)
>
> Thinking of kiosk-like systems it would be nice to have an option that kmail
> can _only_ save attachment. Or is this possible with a current kmail?

Problem is - if you have save, and then click on the saved file.
Then you get no notification... [That might be what happened]

Should we warn everytime the user attempts to open an executable not residing
in a trusted directory?

Or develop some file level signing? (signed by local root at installation)

/RogerL

--
Roger Larsson
Skellefteċ