List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KMail and WINE integration - virus
From:       Karl-Heinz Zimmer <khz () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-10-24 21:20:56

On Thursday 24 October 2002 22:47, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> On Donnerstag, 24. Oktober 2002 19:31, Karl-Heinz Zimmer wrote:
> >       "Open attachment 'notepad.exe' with 'WINE'?
>
> But you'll agree that the both words open and wine in one sentense
> mean usually a good thing :)

<grin>

BTW, I just wrote a short mail to the author of that story, he is
Zac Jensen <zjensen@msn.com>

I asked him politely to help us find out more about what happened
on the PC of his friend.

Hopefully we will be told details...

Karl-Heinz
--
Karl-Heinz Zimmer, Senior Software Engineer, Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB
<mailto:khz@klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se>            <mailto:khz@kde.org>