List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Konqui feature request ....
From:       Luis Pedro Coelho <luis_pedro () netcabo ! pt>
Date:       2002-10-22 17:33:49

Em Terça, 22 de Outubro de 2002 19:19, Troels Tolstrup escreveu:
> > try CTRL + [ and CTRL + ]  respectively
>
> I think this is pretty useless on some keyboard layouts. On a danish
> layout keyboard you would need to type ctrl-right alt-8 and ctrl-right
> alt-9.

Same here (Portuguese Layout).

Although I have gotten used to this combination due to vim (follows a tag -
very usefull), it was hard at first.

Besides, if you must, like I do sometimes, use some other layout - yes, I know
about setting the layout but you cannot always do that - then all these
non-pure-qwert (the Y changes with the Z here in austria) shortcuts will
confuse you.

Isn't there anythings else available?

regards,
--
Luis Pedro Coelho

check out my game of hearts for the KDE at

http://hearts.sf.net