List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Konqui feature request ....
From:       Hrishikesh Mehendale <hrishikesh_mehendale () persistent ! co ! in>
Date:       2002-10-22 15:10:35

On Tuesday 22 Oct 2002 18:31, Mike Richardson wrote:
> Now we have tabbed browsing, it would be really nice to be able to drag a
> URL and drop it on a tab.
>
> Mike
I have a few more suggestions (not sure if this is the correct place to post,
sorry)

1. Allow a Middle Click remap to "open in new tab" rather than in new window.
I could not set this binding using the options.

2. Allow a "Open in Background" option (like Mozilla has). This would be nice
for people (like me!) who frequently need to load up a bunch of links quickly
(e.g. off groups.google.com).

Features 1&2 combined will be really great to have.

I'm currently using the 3.1 Beta2 off Mandrake Cooker (running Mandrake 9.0)

Regards
Hrishikesh