List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: HTML Prefetch
From:       Karl-Heinz Zimmer <khz () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-10-18 21:19:40

On Friday 18 October 2002 22:50, Ferdinand Gassauer wrote:

> thanks for the discussion.
> 1) khtml does not implement prefetch
> 2) khtml should not implement prefetch
> 3) khtml may implement some prefetch algorithme based on statistical/fuzy
> behaviour of the user.

Sorry, Ferdinand, that was knid of a misunderstanding:

I did not try to make a decision here!

Even when you see me 'fighting' for my standpoint that does not mean
I think everybody must share it.

The discussion about the prefetch feature has just begun - no need to
end it with a "thanks for the discussion".

Or did I sound like a wannabe dictator?

If so I am sorry, this was not my intention.

Karl-Heinz

--
Karl-Heinz Zimmer, Senior Software Engineer, Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB
<mailto:khz@klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se>            <mailto:khz@kde.org>