List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KFileDialog
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicog () snafu ! de>
Date:       2002-08-29 12:17:35

From what I see in koffice/lib/kofficecore/koMainWindow.cc and in
kdelibs/kio/kfile/kfiledialog.h, you must set the filters with
KFileDialog::setMimeFilter and you can have the current filter value with
KFileDialog::currentMimeFilter

This should work, as KOffice is using it.

As you seem to use KFileDialog::setFilter and KFileDialog::currentFilter, I do
not know, perhaps you have found a bug.

Have a nice day/evening/night!

PS.: if you can, please check your clock! It seems to be three year behind.