List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: cdbakeoven --> kdeextragear
From:       Alex Podolsky <alexpod () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2002-08-26 10:21:04

Hi,

On Sun, 2002-08-25 at 14:02, Piotr Szymanski wrote:
> Hetz Ben Hamo (Sunday 25 August 2002 15:56):
> > But do they? I'm following a bit the kde-cvs list, and so far I only see
> > the cdbakeoven gets bug fixes, and the others are not maintained (maybe I
> > missed those commits, donno)
> That was the decision taken here and the deelopers said that they will follow
> it, so maybe they are talking about the iplementation and stuff in order to
> focus only on work later? I dont know, maybe one of them could answer this.

I'm not working on any unified implementation at this time. There was a
meeting regarding this a few month back, where, as I understood, it was
decided to start with new device's lib based on K3B's implementation.
Not sure how far it went.

BTW, one of the reasons to move cdbakeoven out of kdeutils was that it
was not integrated into KDE. That's what I'm working on at this time, so
currently in CVS most of the functionality is disabled/broken.

Alex.