List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: gcc 3.2 and objprelink
From:       Christian Lavoie <clavoie () bmed ! mcgill ! ca>
Date:       2002-08-25 23:12:48

> > Whatever comes with 3.2, hopefully.
>
> To be perfectly honest, I haven't tried any of this stuff yet myself, (but
> I will be doing so next week), so don't blame mean if the above blows up
> your computer :-)
> If anyone out there has already been through the loop, I'd appreciate more
> details as well please.

Seems I got 2.12 (Gotta love Debian ;)

Seems I've even compiled with combreloc.

Seems to work.

Doesn't seem to blow my machine.

=)

> P.S. Don't forget to google on 'combreloc' for more info.

Thanx for the precisions.

Have fun,
Chris

--
I haven't lost my mind. It's backed up on tape somewhere.

Christian Lavoie, clavoie@bmed.mcgill.ca
http://www.christianlavoie.com