List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE mailist flame thread detector :-)
From:       Piotr Szymanski <djurban () linuxpl ! org>
Date:       2002-08-25 18:20:36

Helio Chissini de Castro (Sunday 25 August 2002 16:58):
> kicker
Why? Last thing kicker related I remember was the default value of enable
actions in klipper at core-devel.
> Gnome
Dont understand this one, but it is surely on about HIG, so I linked it with
what redhat did in the new beta, didnt see it personally, but both KDE and
GNOME folks have the right to be upset, Im boycotting rh anyway so its fine
with me.

> cd record application
Its because most threads containing this word try to reopen a discussion that
was already closed and there is no need for it, so we try to avoid it. Dont
worry well get back at it anyways at 3.2 when kopete is introduced...

> "not work" in any kdemultimedia application
I havent compiled kdemultimedia in months because noone felt it would be good
to port it to alsa 0.9 even if 0.5 is no longer supported, every not working
comment has been ignored and nothing was done, every two weeks i did a co
kdemultimedia didnt compile. I know that instead of compaining users should
stop using it, so I switched from noatun to xmms and Im using plugger for
multimedia in konqueror. It is what OSS is about: dont like it/doesnt work,
dont use it if you cant fix it and the developers ignore your posts.
--
!: Piotr Szymanski | LinuxPL Developer  | KDE i18n-pl coordinator
@: djurban@linuxpl.org | Homepage: should be ready by August