List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Compile Error: kdebase/doc/kate
From:       "Dave B." <googleplex () wi ! rr ! com>
Date:       2002-08-24 20:12:03

Lauri Watts wrote:

Does it start to error out like so:

/home/kde-devel/src/kde/kdebase/doc/kdm /usr/local/kde-unstable/bin/meinproc --check \
                --cache index.cache.bz2
./index.docbook index.docbook:8: error: failed to load external entity "dtd/kdex.dtd"

and then spits out a ton of garbage errors?

I was having that problem as well. Turns out I didnt have a few paths
set... the incorrect index.docbook or something was set... ensure that
$KDEDIR, $KDEDIRS [which I didnt have set..], etc are set to the proper
path. along with what the others said, xslt is installed and whatnot.