List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: request feature
From:       Benjamin Michotte <binny () baby-linux ! net>
Date:       2002-08-18 22:39:17

On Mon, 2002-08-19 at 00:36, Roland Seuhs wrote:

> 1. Press Ctrl+Alt+F2
> 3. Enter "startx -- :1"
>
> The second session will be started on the 8th console and you can switch
> between sessions using Ctrl+Alt+F7 and F8.
>
> Of course you can have even more sessions with startx -- :2 and so on.

yes, off course, but I boot with init 4 because the other people which
use this workstation are "perfectly uncompatible" with a command line ;)
So, it will be very interesting to have this feature

> Roland

Yours,
Benjamin

--

default: assert(1==0); /* autant dire que j'ai pas envie que ca arrive
*/

Benjamin Michotte        <binny@baby-linux.net>
web      : http://www.baby-linux.net
homepage : http://www.baby-linux.net/binny