List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Another problem making Qt3...
From:       Michael Kreitzer <kreitma () wku ! edu>
Date:       2002-08-01 0:33:47

There are 3 strip lines that are exactly the same in the makefile in the
section that installs the docs.  Just delete each of those lines and yer set.
(Be careful not to move the first strip in the Makefile... it's the only one
not in the doc install section.)

Until the bug is fixed you will need to do this everytime you regenerate the
Makefiles.