List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: konsole and ctrl-s / ctrl-q keys
From:       Hetz Ben Hamo <hetz () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-07-20 23:15:48

> I seem to remember such a commit, yes, but not using HEAD I can't confirm.
>
> I'm used to ctrl-s/q myself too, but many people file bug reports about
> Konsole 'freezing' on ctrl-s ('save file'). I guess this one needs a config
> option (if not there already) and be user-safe by default.
>
> Martijn

For years I've been working with Sun machine and SGI machine and even when I
worked with MS-DOS back then (himem.sys anyone?) I used ctrl-s, ctrl-q - you
can't just take it away..

I don't see any option in konsole (using kde cvs) to turn ctrl-s/ctrl-q combo
on/off - can it be added please? I know it's feature freeze, but I can't
simply work like that and I'm sure others are used to work like this ...

Thanks,
Hetz