List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Integration of kioslave documentation
From:       Fritz Elfert <felfert () to ! com>
Date:       2002-07-16 8:35:28

Hi *,

I'm wondering about how to correctly integrate documentation of a
separately distributed kioslave. If i simply drop the documentation into
$kde_htmldir/<LANG>/kioslave/<PROTOCOL>.docbook, it obviously does
not show up when clicking on my kioslave in kcmshell ioslaveinfo.
Instead, the corresponding index.docbook has to be re-generated.
I've created a small perl-script to do this and run this in the post-install
of my package. -> works.
However, kioslave/index.docbook is statically generated in kdebase and gets
overwritten on an update of kdebase.

Is there any better way solve this? (probably reading the separate
docbook-files from within ioslaveinfo?)

Thanks
 -Fritz

--
Fritz Elfert <felfert AT to DOT com>        Thinking Objects Software GmbH