List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kcmodule segfaulting problem
From:       fenix <fenix () club-internet ! fr>
Date:       2002-07-14 9:48:15

Le sam 13/07/2002 à 22:19, Sheldon Lee-Wen a écrit :

> Hi again,
>
>    Firstly, thanks to Aaron for all of his help. However, I still can get the
> damned thing working!! I am using the new way, as you suggested Aaron,
> however, when I run it in kcmshell I get the following errors:
>
> kdecore (KLibLoader): WARNING: KLibrary: /usr/lib/libkdecore.so.4: undefined
> symbol: init_libkcm_klineakcontrol
> kdecore (KLibLoader): WARNING: KLibrary: The library libkcm_klineakcontrol
> does not offer an init_libkcm_klineakcontrol function
> kdecore (KLibLoader): WARNING: KLibrary: /usr/lib/libkdecore.so.4: undefined
> symbol: create_KlineakControl
>
> ?? What am I missing? Here is the class declaration.
>

> class KlineakControl: public KCModule
<snip>

Hi,

 Have you:

extern "C" {
  void init_klineakcontrol()
  {
    //init stuff here
  }
}

typedef KGenericFactory<KlineakControl, QWidget> KlineakControlFactory;
K_EXPORT_COMPONENT_FACTORY( kcm_klineakcontrol, KlineakControlFactory(
"kcmklineakcontrol" ) );

in your code ?

have you an klineakcontrol.desktop ?

 FeniX